1. The Client can arrive at the apartment from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. on the first day of their stay, and leave on the last day of their stay until 10 a.m.
2. Depending on the conditions and by prior arrangement with a representative of APARTBALTIC it is possible to arrive earlier.
3. Arrival later than after 6 p.m. may take place after prior notification and arrangement of the time with a representative of APARTBALTIC.
4. The Client collects the keys in the booked apartment, after completing all formalities.
5. The apartment is always handed over to the Client at the place of renting, in the presence of an APARTBALTIC representative, after checking its condition with the inventory.
6. The collection of the keys to the apartment by the Lessor from the Client always takes place at the property on the last day of their stay.
7. The Client shall pay a fee of PLN 300 for the loss of keys to the apartment.
1. The Client is obliged to inform the APARTBALTIC Office not later than one day before arrival about the planned hour of collecting the keys. As a standard the Client can move in from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival and should move out by 10 a.m. on the day of departure, unless otherwise agreed with the person responsible for providing the keys.
2. To secure possible claims for compensation, the APARTBALTIC Office may collect a deposit from the Client at the moment of collecting the Apartment by the Client. The deposit of PLN 400 is interest-free and shall be returned after the end of the Client's stay at the moment of handing over the keys to the Apartment.
3. the Client undertakes to use the Apartment according to its intended use, not to remove any elements of its equipment, as well as undertakes not to copy the keys to the Apartment given to him/her for the duration of the stay.
4. The Client is obliged to secure the Suite each time when leaving it by locking the windows and entrance door with the key and taking care of the key.
5. the Client undertakes not to exceed the number of persons staying with him/her in the Apartment over the number specified as the maximum in the booking form.
6. The Client undertakes not to keep any pets in the Apartment (unless agreed otherwise with the Office), in all APARTBALTIC Apartments there is also a complete ban on smoking tobacco.
7. In case of breaching the rules specified in the present regulations, APARTBALTIC is entitled to deduct from the deposit the due remuneration for the stay of an unannounced person, costs of bringing the Apartment to its previous or proper state, as well as other compensations. Should the value of the aforementioned claims exceed the value of the deposit, the Client is obliged to cover the difference immediately.
8. in the case of an exceptionally gross or hooligan breach of the principles defined in this paragraph, APARTBALTIC shall be entitled to withdraw from the Agreement with immediate effect and remove the Client and persons accompanying the Client from the Apartment accompanied by the Police.
9. During the stay in the apartment the Client can report any comments directly by contacting the office of APARTBALTIC (E-MAIL: email@example.com and by phone +48 660 417 269).
1. The client has the right to cancel a reservation, of which they shall immediately notify the Lessor by e-mail or telephone.
2. cancellation of a reservation by the client without incurring any costs shall only take place if the client introduces a new client to replace him or her on the same date to the Lessor, or if the Lessor is able to rent out the same apartment to another client, or if the cancellation occurs at least 30 days before the planned date of the first day of stay.
3. in the case of cancellation of a reservation at least 30 days before the planned stay, 100% of the deposit shall be returned, at least 21 days - 50%, while below 14 days the deposit paid shall not be returned.
4. In all cases, from the amount of the deposit we deduct the additional costs incurred.
5. If the reservation is not cancelled, the client is obliged to pay the total amount due for the booked period in the apartment.
6. In the case of earlier departure than planned, we do not refund the fees paid for the unused period of stay.
7. It is not possible for third parties to take the place of guests who leave earlier than scheduled.
1. The price listed next to each apartment is the price for its rental per day during the year, regardless of the number of people staying in it, of course not more than is provided for the apartment.
2. For stays longer than 7 days there is a possibility to negotiate prices.
3. Point 2 §5 does not apply to the summer period (June, July, August).
4. The prices are gross prices.
5. The price includes utilities (energy, water, gas, heating).
6. The rental price does not include resort tax, which is payable on arrival.
7. The fee for final cleaning of the apartment and washing of bed linen is charged once regardless of the length of stay on the day of arrival.
8. Additional change of bed linen or towels is done on request for an additional fee.
By making a reservation, the Customer gives his/her consent to the processing of his/her personal data only for the purpose of completing the reservation and complying with the obligation to register in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997. The Customer shall have the right to access and update their personal data.
The law applicable to the disputes between the Lessor and the Client shall be the Polish law. Any disputes shall be settled amicably, otherwise before the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Lessor. The owners of the apartments have read the foregoing regulations and have accepted their provisions. To the extent not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant Acts shall apply.